Friday, March 20, 2020

What I have been watching...during the c-19 crisis/shelter in place

Okay so I have been occasionally (not really) meditating-I did 60 minutes today but I was also watching X-Men 2 and playing Tetris online.

Here is what I have been watching on tv this year:

Katy Keene

Nancy Drew

Batwoman

Supergirl

High Fidelity

Life Below Zero

Vikings (Netflix)

Outlander (Netflix)

Riverdale (Netflix)

Belgravia

Britannia

Escape to the Country (Dick and Angel)

Restoration Home

Restoration Man

A Million Little Things

Anne With An E (Netflix)

Riviera

Comedians in Cars (c-19 rewatch) (Netflix)

Gilmore Girls (c-19 rewatch) (Netflix)

Any recommendations for us? Oh, and need to start riding the stationary bike again and doing Yoga with Adriene!



No comments:

Post a Comment